Ashlynn turned 18 months last week, I can't believe it! She definatly has a strong personality, you should see how the kids run if she is mad. She is very loving and loves to gives hugs and kisses too. She lights up all our lives and were so blessed to have her in our family. She brings a lot of joy, and happiness to us all. We love you Ash!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ahhh! She is such a cutie. It hard to believe how fast they grow up huh? One day they are depending on you for everything and the next they just want to do everything themselves. I love her name too... that's one of our faves if we ever get a little girl. The other is Makaelyn.
Ashlynn is soo cute!! I love the eyes. Your kids are so big now it seems like we have been gone forever instead of just 3 years. Wow!! Hey I wanted to add your link to my blog, hope thats okay.
Hi guys!
Hope all is well! Just wanted to let you know I moved my blog address to http://www.themommy-files.com/
Talk to you soon!
I just got to thinking about you guys today and wished you still lived here. Would love to be able to get together and have dinner and game nights or something. Hope things are going good!
I've long recommended that people seeking to have a very good understanding of this specific topic spread their research across several blogs so as not to deal with wrong information. You have provided so many areas for people like me to start with. But this can be puzzling for some. Let's take into account the only real enemy here's not being focused. This will happen to some. So my advice is: Stay focused. Thank you
Please visit http://clippingpathsource.com/ to know more about Photoshop clipping path.
Post a Comment